Nutrients In Our Chocolate

72% Cacao content. With most brands, this means the remaining 28% is sugar.
Our chocolate offers 10% low glycemic sweetners and 18% superfoods to boost the nutritional profile of our organic, raw chocolate.

 

SUPERFOOD DARK CHOCOLATE (BASE) INGREDIENT LIST:
Raw Cacao (beans and butter), Protein Powder (Pea, Brown Rice, Quinoa, Chia, Amaranth, and Hemp), Coconut Sugar, 10 Medicinal Mushroom Blend (Reishi, Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane, Chaga, Turkey Tail, Maitake, Shiitake, Blazei, Agarikon, and Mesima Sang-Huang), Maca Root Powder, Flaxmeal, Psyllium Husk, Spirulina, Acai Berry, Xylitol, Sunflower Lecithin, Turmeric, Yaeyama Chlorella, Madagascar Vanilla Bean, Himalayan Sea Salt.

DESCRIPTION OF INGREDIENTS:
Raw, Organic, Fair Trade Cacao Beans and Cacao Butter – antioxidants (ORAC – oxygen score 95,000), magnesium, potassium, iron, sulfur, EFA/oleic acid, fiber.

Raw, Organic, Vegan Pea, Brown Rice, Quinoa, Chia, Amaranth and Hemp Protein Powder – vegan source protein high in amino acids, including branched chain amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Adds creaminess. High in protein, fiber, essential fatty acids. Contains iron, magnesium, and zinc.

Raw, Organic, Non-GMO Coconut Sugar – low glycemic sweetener. B vitamins, potassium.

Organic, Non-GMO 10 Medicinal Mushroom Blend (Reishi, Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane, Chaga, Turkey Tail, Maitake, Shiitake, Blazei, Agarikon, and Mesima Sang-Huang) – immune support, adrenal support, potential anti-carcinogenic effect.

Raw, Organic, Non-GMO Fair Trade Maca Root Powder – high in protein, natural sugars, iron, potassium, iodine, magnesium, calcium, and fiber. May enhance energy and stamina.

Raw, Organic Flaxmeal – high in lignans (fiber, antioxidant), omega-3 EFA, vitamin B1, copper, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium.

Raw, Organic Psyllium Powder – high in soluble fiber, may enhance feeling of fullness.

Organic Hawaiian Spirulina – algae high in protein, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, zinc. Vitamin A, D, E, B vitamins including B12 (controversy whether this form of B12 is bioavailable). ORAC score 24,000 (anti-oxidant). Chlorophyll may bind various heavy metals.

Raw, Organic Acai Powder – antioxidant, anthocyanins, monounsaturated fat, protein, fiber, rich in vitamin A and calcium.

Non-GMO Xylitol – sugar alcohol, non-fermenting, low glycemic sweetener, alkalizes mouth and may decrease incidence of dental caries. In large doses may cause temporary GI distress.

Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin – emulsifier, adds creaminess, benefits brain, nerves, and muscle.

Raw, Organic Turmeric Powder – generalized anti-inflammatory properties. Manganese, iron, vitamin B6, fiber, copper, potassium.

Yaeyama Chlorella – fresh water single cell green algae that offers chlorophyll, RNA/DNA, fiber, bioavailable complete protein, vitamin A, B-vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acid EPA, may offer immune support, detoxification and cardiovascular function.

Raw, Organic, Fair Trade Madagascar Vanilla Bean – antioxidant, may act as anti-inflammatory, B vitamins, magnesium, calcium, potassium, zinc.

Himalayan Pink Sea Salt – 84 minerals and trace elements.

*Raw = ingredients that have not heated over 118F to preserve nutrition, antioxidants, enzyme activity.
Medicinal mushrooms, spirulina, and chlorella are heat treated (steamed) to increase bio-availability.